Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No Place Like Home

Sa byahe ko palang kagabi, hindi ko na maitago ang excitement ko sa pag-uwe ko. My facebook was updated with what's going. I also posted a note here in multiply. And when I woke up earlier and went online, my facebook's status got a lot of comments from my colleagues and friends asking for pasalubong. (Mga walang hiya,hahaha!ano tingin nyo sakin mayaman!) {just kidding!}

And also, this morning, my brother set up the dvd-videoke that i bought as my father's day present for my daduds. And we all sang together. Me too, i sang without even gargling!hahaha, then i went back to sleep. I woke up at around 1PM, then took up my lunch, my favorite sinigang na baboy. Kasi puro nalang fried food ang kinakain namin sa apartment. Iba pa rin talaga ang lasa ng lutong bahay.

I felt different today. Mas masaya compare sa mga uwe ko before. I dont know why. And as per my father's health condition, i think he's doing fine, unlike before. Although he really lost a lot of weight, he now can move and wala na sya madalas na lagnat. He had his checkup din kanina, before he undergoes ultrasound. Continuous medications and ofcourse our prayers. Also for the help of my colleagues and friends, esp that someone na helping me a lot financially na still unknown. Nananatili pa rin malaking question mark kung sino yun. I really thank Almighty God for this. And worth it talaga lahat ng efforts and prayers ko s Redemptorist Church, Mother of Perpetual Help really helps us a lot. Thank you po talaga for listening to our prayers and for helping my father in his fast recovery. Im hoping na continous na'to hanggang tuluyan na syang gumaling...ù

No comments:

Post a Comment