Sunday, July 26, 2009

Monday:woked up at 7am, did the Jeker's ritual, tuned in to Magic 89.9's Goodtimes with Mo, Mojo And Grace Lee, a glass of milk and 2 pcs of bananas, pressed my shirt, took a bath, shaved, fixed myself, locked the door, waited so long to catch a PUJ, i felt i might be late, almost hit by a bus, RUN! last 3minutes, last 1 minute,wore my Work Uniform, whew! Punched in, 9:45am! Abot! Im not late! Deep Breath! Relieved! Did taeboo! Btw, my facebook is updated, while these things were happening im online...hahaha! Part of my life is facebook!hehe I really deserved to be the "Runner of the Year" awardee...=)

1 comment:

  1. Btw, im the recipient of the SDC's Runner of the Year Last year!hahaha,,buzzer beater lagi...hahaha, bilis tumakbo para umabot and wag ma-late! Goodtimes!

    ReplyDelete