Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Im going home...

My excitement keeps running in my nerve!(laugh). Finally im going home to Batangas.

After my shift at 7PM, I directly head my way to Buendia Bus Terminal. On the way, the horrible traffic welcomes me. I was stucked up for almost 30mins w/c normally takes only 10min-travel from MOA-Buendia. I stopped over at Jolibee to take out burger and fries because i was already starving (PG-MODE).

Inside the bus, I turned on my music player, tuned in to Magic 89.9s Boys Night Out. (i havent heard them for a long long while.) I'd rather listen to the radio than watching the movie, "Witness" starring Harrison Ford. Sweet Jesus, the trip is so fast til now, theres no traffic, the skyway is great, SLEX has a few cars which make us move fast. The music thats playing is cool and groovy. Im still on the bus while blogging this one.

Cant wait to see my family. I havent seen them for a quite while, for the last time i saw them was last May pa. I also want to check my father's condition. And I want to give my daduds the dvd-videoke he's requesting last december. Its my fathers day present to him. He'll undergo check up tomorrow, im planning to go with them. I hope hes fine na.

It will be a 3nights-2days rest for me. I would like to have DVD marathon. I will go back to work on friday afternoon. Its 20:41pm already...still in the bus/slex.

No comments:

Post a Comment