Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Night's Dream

I had this weird, partly emotional and funny dream last night. It awakened me somehow at around 12midnight. It goes like this...

"we were going somewhere, (i cant recall the place) with my friend gie and leslie. Gie told us to go this way,coz it was the easiest according to him, a slum area, where we need to cross a narrow and polluted creek flooded with floating trash. We need to cross the creek just by passing a wooden bridge the size of a "bangko" (wooden bench). They all used that except me, i jumped instead. I saw some people crossing that way too, theres a chinese girl, a salesclerk and etc.

And then bigla nalang ung setting eh sa isang bar na. There was a standup comedian performing but no one from the audience wass laughing. Everybody was bored. So i stood up there and do my thing, and still no one was entertained. So i headed my way to pick up one audience. Suddenly ms. Simone came, i held her hand and we went to the stage while singing. She was shocked of i did. Parang eksena sa pelikula na nagsisigawan ang mga tao, habang kumakanta ako, nahihiya pa si ms. Simone pero di nagtagal nag-duet na kami...hehehe! We both gave them a good show. And here came our backup dancers and we were doing na a production number, (sing and dance) but the weird thing was we were all very emotional and crying while dancing.. I didnt know what we were singing. I can only recall 2 words, Paris and Father. And then I logged in to Facebook, browse ms. Simone's profile and she posted something about relationship in a form of question. Its like a survey. Hahaha! I cant recall the exact words. And she also posted some pics about her garage sale. Hehehe! Madame pa ngang ngcomment sa garage sale nya.,

I went to her garage sale and i saw Wendy, my friend and our operations supervisor and Leslie, they were choosing some clothes to buy. Ang nakakatuwa dun, basa yung sahig kaya lahat ng naka-hanger na damit basa yung dulo...

There's also a part na we were running sa isang farm na may mga puno ng buko,then sa kalsada my dumaang bus or truck I think."

I cant recall some parts and events dun sa panaginip ko, yan lang yung mga natandaan ko. Does this dream wants to say something or just brought by my wild imagition o panaginip lang talaga! Anyway, nakakatawa at ang weird pa din.,hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. "Suddenly ms. Simone came, i held her hand and we went to the stage while singing. She was shocked of i did. Parang eksena sa pelikula na nagsisigawan ang mga tao, habang kumakanta ako, nahihiya pa si ms. Simone pero di nagtagal nag-duet na kami...hehehe! We both gave them a good show. And here came our backup dancers and we were doing na a production number, (sing and dance) but the weird thing was we were all very emotional and crying while dancing.. I didnt know what we were singing. I can only recall 2 words, Paris and Father."

    haha. hahaha. hahahaha. hindi ko kinaya. haha. hahaha. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. natatawa nga din ako paggising ko...lahat tayo umiiyak habang sumasayaw pati mga back-up dancers,,i dont know why,,,heheheh!!!ang weird noh?

    ReplyDelete