Friday, July 10, 2009

Am I Waiting in Vain

I wrote this poem (supposedly a song) but I don't know how to play the guitar. I already have the tune/melody for it. I made it, I think when I was in 3rd/4th year college. I was inspired by my first crush, my first love. But my supposed-to-be love story didn't end the way I want it to be. And until now, I'm still hoping...waiting...

Anyone who can help me to put a music in this lyrics. Your help will be highly appreciated.


Its not easy to pretend
how much i love you
sometimes i wish to end
the feeling that i have for you

I'm always here waiting
for the perfect time
for your way of caring
which i thought forever mine

Will your heart trust me
or just hide and leave me
Is your love forever a reality
or just a huge fantasy?

No comments:

Post a Comment