Monday, June 29, 2009

TRANSFORMERS: The Revenge of the Fallen@ IMAX THEATER. ("NOT" the IMAX Experience!!!)

I am Optimus Prime.

Transformers 2 is really a movie to watch for this year because it recieves a lot of good reviews and comments from film critics and viewers all over the world.(showbiz na showbiz ah! Kala mo kung sinong magaling at updated!hahaha). Well anyway, I was able to watch the movie earlier because I "won" 2 tickets for an exclusive screening at IMAX from a SMART REWARDS. Well honestly I didnt win the tickets, instead i had it because of some sort of negotiation, a good and fair deal, and in exchange of something to the promo girls. The rest is a long story.

Well, i was really excited about it, but there were so many spoilers who cant shut their mouth in telling the plot of the movie. (may araw din kayo).

But what pissed me off was that, were late because we came from work, we got only the front seats, and there was no 3D eyeglass!!! We didnt feel the total Imax Experience of that movie. Screw and hell them. Malas lalo ng mga nagbayad ng 400bucks, and yet they were screwed. Well it sucks to be one of them,buti nalang i only spent P60 for downloading from Smart.

But when it comes to the movie, whoooa! Its really actionpacked, awesome, and fascinating. The effects are all good. The fight scenes are incredible. There are funny moments and lil drama. Its not like the other cartoon series-turned-movie. You will really stay in your seat from the start til the end. Plus the protagonists, oh I forgot the name of the guy, and Megan Fox...plus when i opened the bottle of my softdrink, it squirted and spilled out all over my body, thank God ,im wearing my jacket,so i wasnt totally get wet. But i really laughed my head off, i felt like people saw what happened.

Overall, the movie: great! The Imax Experience: SUCKS! i was really disappointed, my first imax experience is screwed!รน

1 comment: