Friday, June 26, 2009

"To-do List" for the 2nd half of 2009

After browsing her facebook, I was inspired to make a list of the things that i want to do, of places i want to go, of people i want to meet (pati ba tao, napaplano kung gusto mo makilala o hindi!? Parang hindi di ba?hehehe). Besides, yung mga resolutions ko,hindi natutupad (laughs!) Anyway I got this idea from a person very close to me eventhough i only know her for a couple days,(well for me, it doesnt matter how long you have been with that person, as long as he/she creates a good mark or gives positive impact to our heart and mind). And that person is you, yes its you, the real Supergirl Simone...and I want to name that list, please give me the right to name it "The SuPer List" or "The Simone List" (Sounds like one of my favorite movie "The Bucket List")

Which do you prefer? Got any suggestions? Please let me know!...

Here are some of those (i need to finalize this muna,)

1. Meet my former classmates in Prep @ KES, batch 93 (so far ive seen 2 of them)
2. Watch an indie film
3. Walk around the walled city of Intramuros and visit the historical spot there
4. Complete the Mother of Perpetual Help Novena for 9 consecutive Wednesday
5. Attend a mass in Quiapo Church
6. Perfect an attendance for one whole month (preferably, August)
7. Celebrate the wedding anniversary of my parents together with the whole family
8. Give my parents something special and memorable.

To be continued...

5 comments:

  1. Aww...this is sweet. bucket list is one of those tearjerkers that just hit the spot. I cried infront of my cousins while watching the movie. I couldn't help it. hehe.

    I could help you in your #2 and you #3. Let me know. :)

    My list is this:

    1. single for a year (to be able to learn to take care of myself alone), hehe
    2. do something i though i couldn't do (hiking) - done
    3. go out of the country - this coming week done
    4. fly! (balloon, hang gliding, bungee jump
    5. organize a feeding program - done - walk the world 2009
    6. reconcile with a lost friend
    7. earn someone's forgiveness
    8. read all the books in my library (it's not a lot so it's okay, hehe)
    9. Write a happy song (for some reason, the theme of my songs is always sad)
    10. Perform (join a dance, theater, singing, choir recital)

    and i'm adding a new entry.

    11. look at the stars - you should help me in this endeavor. hehehe. :)

    Thanks darwin. You make the sadness go away. I thank God for you.

    -simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. My #5 in my list was partially completed, we went to QUIAPO CHURCH after our shift, we reached it alm0st 9pm i think..somehow,we were able to pray the last part of the novena...but there were no mass,so i need to go back there...well anyway, thanks to tripods,esp leslie, my tour guide!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. STATUS:

    1. Failed but atleast i tried...
    2. Oo, but i just downloaded it, sana sa sinehan or cinemalaya.
    3. Failed
    4. done
    5. Done
    6. Done
    7. I cant remember...
    8. Oo...pero simple lang...

    ReplyDelete
  4. STATUS:

    1. Failed but atleast i tried...
    2. Oo, but i just downloaded it, sana sa sinehan or cinemalaya.
    3. Failed
    4. done
    5. Done
    6. Done
    7. I cant remember...
    8. Oo...pero simple lang...

    ReplyDelete